PARTNER WITH US
Did You Know?
Gilgal has a 501(c)(3) designation and relies upon generous donations from individuals, churches, businesses, foundations, and community organizations to provide its full range of essential services, recovery programming and workforce development training.
Change Happens Here and We Need Your Help
Gilgal is a Christ-centered, long-term, recovery residence for women who are experiencing homelessness due to drug and/or alcohol addiction. We rely heavily on dedicated partners who join our ministry of restoring homeless women with addictions. Change happens at Gilgal and you can be a part of it. Here are a few ways you can partner with us for change:
Gilgal has a 501(c)(3) designation and relies upon generous donations from individuals, churches, businesses, foundations, and community organizations. Please consider partnering with us in restoring homeless women with addictions.
Your tax-deductible gift will help us continue to feed, clothe, house and provide individual case management and recovery programs to our residents. No investment is too small to see lives changed.
$50/mo ($600/yr) covers the registration for a new resident
$125/mo ($1,500/yr) covers meals for one woman per month
$325/mo ($3,900/yr) covers monthly gas and transportation needs
$650/mo ($7,800/yr) will provide food, housing and programming for a Gilgal woman for one (1) year
Become a Gilgal Change Agent by making a secure online donation today:
Critical Volunteer Needs:
- Gilgal Board of Directors: Join an elite team who share a passion for “all things Gilgal” and work together to help us fulfill our mission
- Administrative: Assist staff in the office (M-F, 9-4) with answering the phone, data entry, filing, sorting donations and special projects
- Technical / IT: Help with technology needs like MS Office, server/file sharing, social media, online security and database management
- Landscaping / Buildings: Assist with gardening, yard maintenance, handy-man repairs, painting and building beautification projects
- Daily Living: Bring a meal, host a fun activity, or help us meet daily needs by organizing a collection drive (food, school supplies, office items, paper goods and cleaning products)